From a Rita-Award-Winning Author, comes a perfect novel that reminds us that sometimes circumstances unexpectedly offer a second chance to get things right.
Red Cullens likes her life. Tight jeans and tattooed, at forty-six she’s turned her hard luck degree from the school of hard knocks into sole ownership of her own honky-tonk. She’s got some good music and some steady money and a handsome young fiddle player to warm her lonely nights. She’s also got a past tucked neatly away. One phone call changes everything. There is a bridge she could never burn and it’s now forcing her in a direction she never thought she would go.
- 2009 All About Romance Reader Award — Best Chick Lit/Women’s Fiction (Winner)
- 2010 Rita Award — Novel with Strong Romantic Elements (Finalist)
That Business Between Us:
- Book 1: Red’s Hot Honkey-Tonk Bar
- Book 2: Bitsy’s Bait & Barbecue
- Book 3: Suburban Renewal
- Book 4: Last Dance at Jitterbug Lounge
- Book 6: The Bikini Carwash